The Ambassador's Pass - $215
The Ambassador's Pass is our VIP package and will be available through our Kickstarter when it launches. Supplies are extremely limited. The pass includes everything in the regular weekend pass as well as:
- Priority seating at all events
- A ticket to our Keynote Luncheon
- A ticket to a second special event
- Admission to a meet and greet with our special guests (if applicable)
- A 1/2 ad in our con program book
- You will be honored at the event and listed in our con program and on our website as an Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the country or area of your choice. (Ambassadorships will be assigned in order of purchase.)
The Presidential Pass - $995
In addition to all of the items included with the Weekend Pass and Ambassador's pass you would receive:
Two specially reserved seats at all events and two tickets to all meal and special events. (Guest for the second ticket must already have a pass to the event.)
You will be honored at the event and listed in our event program and on our website as a Presidential honoree.
This pass also includes 2 nights in a standard room at the Marriott.
Early Bird Full Weekend Pass - $70
Early Bird registration will be ONLY be available through our Kickstarter from its launch until it concludes in March 2018. (Afterward the Kickstarter, Full Weekend Passes will be available at our standard rate of $85.)
The Weekend Pass includes access to:
- All of our Formal and Creative Programming
- Any Special Events that don't include a meal
- Ability to purchase add-on tickets for Special Events including meals
The Early Bird registration pricing ends with the Kickstarter and then the price of registration will then increase.
Full weekend passes are available for all attendees ages 16 and up.
Guided Pass - $25
Children from the ages of 10 through 15 may attend the convention with the purchase of a "guided pass".
Anyone with a "guided pass" will be allowed to attend any program (unless the program is noted as 18+), but they will need to be with their "guide" at all times. (A guide MUST be 21+, be or be approved by the child's legal guardian, and clearly be indicated as the guide prior to the event and remain the guide for the full weekend.)
Attendees under 10 are not required to have a registration but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian who has purchased a Full Weekend Pass.
The following add-ons will be available for an additional charge:
- Ticket to our Keynote Luncheon ($30)
- Ticket to our State Dinner ($50)
- Event t-shirt ($15)
Cancellations and Transfers:
We will offer limited cancellations for registrations and purchases until January 15, 2018. For all valid cancellations the full registration fee minus credit card processing and any other associated processing fees will be refunded.
After January 15th we will only accept transfers, which must be arranged by the interested parties. We will assist you in helping to find a person for a transfer, but all transactions are at your own risk.) Transfers will not be accepted after May 10th.
If you need to cancel or transfer your registration begin by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our treasurer will walk you through the process.